QuickBooks is a powerful financial accounting software brings a better set up better for IT startups. The smart tool offers quick and real-time solutions to in the IT sector. The Intuit developed QuickBooks software is incorporated with productive features and offers three main versions namely Pro, Premier and Enterprise for Desktop, Cloud and mobile. These QB versions comprise features that fulfill the requirements of the different size and sectors. You can customize QuickBooks software that you can personalize to meet your requirements of IT business.
The QuickBooks Pro version of QuickBooks offers some pretty cool and useful features; especially for IT startup businesses.
QuickBooks Pro version is a perfect tool that supports up to three users.
The software comprises of multiple features, like bill tracker, managing forms, better reporting for better assessment of your IT business. Easily track sales and stay up to date on your sales tax. Also, create an invoice and send it to multiple users at a single time. QuickBooks also enables you to add a credit card and banking transactions related to your business. The import function allows you to import customer or vendor data from excel or spreadsheet file directly to QuickBooks, saving your time and effort. You can also import data from Outlook or other QuickBooks products. Creating and tracking purchase orders is simple with QuickBooks. You can easily manage your inventory through QuickBooks. Printing out Checks with your signature on them is also a feature provided in QuickBooks Pro. This QB Pro version offers a multi-currency option that is useful for IT businesses. You can enable this feature for varied profiles like vendors, customers, bank accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, etc.
QuickBooks Hosting is also considered as best accounting software. Intuit has tailored QuickBooks for the startups or small sized businesses of all sectors. If you own an IT startup you can blindly consider the QuickBooks hosting for your firm. The blend of QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online enables you to analyze statistical trends for enhanced reporting.
Considerable reasons for QuickBooks Hosting for IT startup
- Hiring a QuickBooks expert/accountant for an IT startup business becomes expensive. With QuickBooks hosting you get a 24×7 technical support from QB experts.
- QB hosting offers multi-user platform that can be used by the employees concerned with accounting to share the data.
- Accidental glitches result in losing data and QuickBooks hosting backs up all crucial data on the cloud making it secure.
- QuickBooks hosting allows integration of online payments system for better functioning. It also syncs plugins to provide added functions.
- QB hosting provides accessibility that enables all your accounting data on your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Security to your business stores Personally Identifiable Information in QuickBooks.
- The software enables you to curtail hardware and maintenance cost and offers you a great amount of scalability.
We’re a trusted QuickBooks Consulting Company that offers high-quality accounting services. This consulting company roofs QB professionals who are experienced and proficient in handling the queries and problems related to your IT startup business. Call to the helpline for QuickBooks support to connect with us and fetch instant answer.